Cycling history

Anything about use of this forum : NOT about cycling
Jon Lucas

Cycling history

Post by Jon Lucas »

I was intending to start a thread on a specific aspect of cycling history, but was surprised we don't have a separate area to cover this subject, so am not sure where to place it. I was going to put it into On The Road as it covers road conditions from early cycling days, but that is really just to do with current cycling conditions, so wondered where you think it best posted. Also, has the forum ever considered having a separate area for discussing the history of cycling?
simonineaston

Re: Cycling history

Post by simonineaston »

It's not something I've thought about until now - but I can see how it might be quite interesting! I suppose, in a way, many of our topics discuss in detail, the continuing development of cycling and its sundry manifestations, as they happen.
S
(on the look out for Armageddon, on board a Brompton nano & ever-changing Moultons)
Jon Lucas

Re: Cycling history

Post by Jon Lucas »

I am now 70 and know that many others here are of a similar age, so would have thought that the history of cycling would be something that would be of interest to many.

In the meantime, I will post a new thread in the On The Road section later today.