Tour of Britain 2022

Now we have something / quite-a-lot to discuss and celebrate.
Debs

Re: Tour of Britain 2022

Post by Debs »

Sweep wrote: 12 Sep 2022, 10:46pm
Debs wrote: 9 Sep 2022, 3:58pm Goes to show the might the authoritarian state power and how they try to forcibly inflict the involuntary conduct of mourning upon the subjects, regardless to if they're loyal or not, and regardless to if they're relatively unaffected by the royal death, or if they have a inclination to be included within the nation's mass hysteria of grief.
Can you enlighten us as to how this "authoritarian state" has inflicted involuntary mourning on you debs?
"how they try' doesn't necessarily mean 'has'.

Which country do you live in?
Here in the Disunited Kingdom the national news on all TV channels is being deliberated obstructed, and for pure loony tune propaganda value we get either the Queen is dead show or King Charlie the third, both with millions of never ending boring episodes.
Last edited by Debs on 12 Sep 2022, 11:38pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sweep

Re: Tour of Britain 2022

Post by Sweep »

Debs wrote: 12 Sep 2022, 11:34pm
Sweep wrote: 12 Sep 2022, 10:46pm
Debs wrote: 9 Sep 2022, 3:58pm Goes to show the might the authoritarian state power and how they try to forcibly inflict the involuntary conduct of mourning upon the subjects, regardless to if they're loyal or not, and regardless to if they're relatively unaffected by the royal death, or if they have a inclination to be included within the nation's mass hysteria of grief.
Can you enlighten us as to how this "authoritarian state" has inflicted involuntary mourning on you debs?
"how they try' doesn't necessarily mean 'has'.

Which country do you live in?
Here in the Disunited Kingdom the national news on all TV channels is being deliberated obstructed, and for pure loony tune propaganda value we get either the Queen is dead show or King Charlie the third, both with millions of never ending episodes.
My location has always been stated - and I specifically referred to it in my post above - I sense you are distracted.
suggest you ignore it for a while.
No one forcing you to watch.
do something else.
have you tried cycling?
Sweep