Velo vixen is no more

MrsHJ

Velo vixen is no more

Post by MrsHJ »

I see that Velo vixen have gone into administration. Very sad to see small suppliers go. I suspect though that as the mainstream brands have got a bit better at providing womens kit they may have become less necessary.
Last edited by MrsHJ on 6 Jan 2023, 6:00pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jdsk

Re: Velo vixen is no more

Post by Jdsk »

awavey

Post by awavey »

sad to see them go, I liked them as a brand, what they stood for and the style of kit they made. Im not sure the mainstream brands have got that much better even if its less pink it and shrink it thesedays,but I wasnt finding myself buying more from mainstream brands than them, I was just trying to spend less on new kit full stop even before all the bills started increasing . maybe the mainstream brands are just able to hunker down through the lower sales periods better
mumbojumbo

Post by mumbojumbo »

They seem to have been squeezed as customers exercised discretion and either stop buying or switched to a cheaper retailer. I am not sure the name reflects what they supplied .Did they play a load of Jimi Hendrix?
awavey

Post by awavey »

seems like the brand, at least, will be back as part of Stolen Goat https://www.velovixen.com/blogs/inspira ... -velovixen