Flatulence!

pwa

Re: Flatulence!

Post by pwa »

One downside of being so tall is that other cyclists can see you as a good wheel to follow. No harm in that, but after a few miles into a stiff headwind it could get a bit irritating to have shorter folk hanging on behind. In that context there might be an upside to flatulence!
Audax67

Post by Audax67 »

pwa wrote: 30 Mar 2023, 5:04am One downside of being so tall is that other cyclists can see you as a good wheel to follow. No harm in that, but after a few miles into a stiff headwind it could get a bit irritating to have shorter folk hanging on behind. In that context there might be an upside to flatulence!
Aye, but it's gone with the wind before it can be appreciated. In any case, when you're on the bike there are the three primitive phases of matter to consider, viz: solid, liquid or gas. Sometimes it's difficult to distinguish in advance. The fourth phase, plasma, may hopefully be ignored in the present context. Tex-Mex cuisine fanciers may differ on this.
Have we got time for another cuppa?
francovendee

Post by francovendee »

I wonder if some families are more prone to it?
My father, myself, my son and daughter all have problems with excessive wind.
Over the years I've tried leaving out various foodstuffs and never found any real difference.
I've moved on to having other bowel problems so wind is just part of the problems down below.