Any inf on A93 at Glenkilrie?

Specific board for this popular undertaking.
puffin

Any inf on A93 at Glenkilrie?

Post by puffin »

I've just noticed on one.network traffic site that the A93 at Glenkilrie is possibly shut. Does anyone have any local news as to whether its passable on a bike?
Paulatic

Re: Any inf on A93 at Glenkilrie?

Post by Paulatic »

This?
The works will be phased, beginning at the Glenkilrie site on Sunday 4 June 2023. All works will be carried out under a night-time road closure from 8pm to 6am, Sunday to Thursday, and are expected to take approximately 20 nights to complete across both locations.

During both phases of works, the A93 will be open to traffic during the day outside the road closure times, and will be open over the weekends from 6am Friday to 8pm Sunday.

and
Access for pedestrians and emergency service vehicles will be maintained throughout.
Whatever I am, wherever I am, this is me. This is my life

https://stcleve.wordpress.com/category/lejog/
E2E info
puffin

Post by puffin »

Paulatic wrote: 28 May 2023, 10:25am This?
The works will be phased, beginning at the Glenkilrie site on Sunday 4 June 2023. All works will be carried out under a night-time road closure from 8pm to 6am, Sunday to Thursday, and are expected to take approximately 20 nights to complete across both locations.

During both phases of works, the A93 will be open to traffic during the day outside the road closure times, and will be open over the weekends from 6am Friday to 8pm Sunday.

and
Access for pedestrians and emergency service vehicles will be maintained throughout.
Yet again you cone to my rescue! Thanks again!
puffin

Post by puffin »

puffin wrote: 28 May 2023, 1:29pm
Paulatic wrote: 28 May 2023, 10:25am This?

and
Yet again you cone to my rescue! Thanks again!
So essentially closed outside of daylight hours, which in Scotland means November to February. Inclusive.

:)