Swytch Bike - Customer Service

Please be fair and thoughtful in your opinions. No rants please.
Bob56

Swytch Bike - Customer Service

Post by Bob56 »

I purchased my conversion kit 8 months ago and it was delivered 7 week, part of the kit faulty so my bike is unusable, despite countless attempts to contact Swytch they just ignore or respond with a holding question, no phone number to call, it’s so frustrating. What do I do, how do I get my money back? Has anyone had the same experience and found a solution?
fivebikes

Re: Swytch Bike - Customer Service

Post by fivebikes »

Sorry to hear this.
I had a problem with my first Swytch kit and I found the technical help first rate. Also, subsequent help when I needed a new PAS sensor when my original developed an intermittent fault, out of the warranty period.
I used the email contact but they both called me and we did a video call to establish the issue in the first instance.
wirral_cyclist

Post by wirral_cyclist »

Credit card refund under Section 75?
Al1969

Post by Al1969 »

Email response is weekly! I’ve been using my leg power for about 3 months now. If I had the option I’d never buy a swytch again.
hemo

Post by hemo »

Swytch CS is pi$$ poor , well documented on pedelecs forum .
saudidave

Post by saudidave »

I've recently installed a Swytch Max Air kit on my Brompton, the 20mile range option. Riding on the flat in level 1 or 2 I get about 12-14 miles from my battery. I got double that riding the same bike on the same roads using a battery borrowed from a pal to test it out. I emailed Swytch about this on 13th May, 10 days ago. They acknowledged it with a computer generated response but no one has contacted me yet. This is totally infuriating! Any advice welcomed
OzWaz

Post by OzWaz »

I can totally concur with others on this thread, regarding the Swytch support service, or lack thereof.

Great product - but trying to get anyone to answer even a simple question is impossible. They do get back to you eventually, but other than the computer-generated auto response it can take weeks for anyone to actually answer your question. And unfortunately that can be a generic response which doesn’t really answer your question - someone just copying and pasting from the generic response book!

Disappointing, as the lack of serious, real time support is really letting down an otherwise good bit of gear.

Our Swytch experience and review here…

https://www.compactrv.net/layout-option ... onversion/

OzWaz