Paisley Freight

Please be fair and thoughtful in your opinions. No rants please.
cooper_coleraine

Paisley Freight

Post by cooper_coleraine »

Excellent service. Kept to schedule, supped bos, bubble wrap and tape. Box and cycle carefully handled.
Vetus Ossa

Re: Paisley Freight

Post by Vetus Ossa »

I am in today waiting for my Paisley Freight driver to arrive...will be here between 8am to 5pm.
I have never quite understood how they can be cheaper than other couriers, when they don't actually have their own vans and drivers, they sort of contract it out to who is available to them, I have had various well know couriers show up.
I have read they even use the post office.
Not sure how much credit they deserve, other than they are cheaper than others.
Beauty will save the world.
rjb

Post by rjb »

I have used parcels to go. They let you choose your delivery operator at prices which are lower than going direct. I assume their business model gives them a discount as they are a frequent high volume operator so pass on some of the savings to individuals booking on the site. Money for nothing springs to mind. Why didn't I think of it. :lol:
At the last count:- Peugeot 531 pro, Dawes Discovery Tandem, Dawes Kingpin X3, Raleigh 20 stowaway X2, 1965 Moulton deluxe, Falcon K2 MTB dropped bar tourer, Rudge Bi frame folder, Longstaff trike conversion on a Giant XTC 840 :D
Vetus Ossa

Post by Vetus Ossa »

My Paisley Freight bike delivery was handled by APC Overnight and picked up in a plain white van at 14:50 and delivered to a London address at 08:27 the next day by an unknown courier.
Pretty impressive I think, and well done to all concerned.
Beauty will save the world.