Cycling UK website Doesn't Work

General cycling advice ( NOT technical ! )
tentman

Cycling UK website Doesn't Work

Post by tentman »

I tried to take advantage of a link sent to me in CycleClips to pay for 12 months membership for the price of 9. It would not let me put in my credit card details, does anyone know why? I have therefore missed the offer.
Jdsk

Re: Cycling UK website Doesn't Work

Post by Jdsk »

What's the URL?

And what does your browser say or do when you try to access it?

Thanks

Jonathan
Paulatic

Post by Paulatic »

The offer is still there.
https://www.cyclinguk.org/12-month-membership-price-9
Let me put in all details
Whatever I am, wherever I am, this is me. This is my life

https://stcleve.wordpress.com/category/lejog/
E2E info
Sum

Post by Sum »

tentman wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 8:16am I tried to take advantage of a link sent to me in CycleClips to pay for 12 months membership for the price of 9. It would not let me put in my credit card details, does anyone know why? I have therefore missed the offer.
The Cycling UK website would not let you enter your payment details? Was that because your card details were wrong? I've just had a go and I can enter digits for the card number, expiry dates & CVC. It tells me that the "... card number is invalid" but that's because I made it up.

The offer in Paulatic's link expires at midnight tomorrow, so I'd suggest you have another go and see what error messages you get.
tentman

Post by tentman »

Thank you for your prompt replies. My grandson has been in and managed to join me. He said it was mostly my fault but was not impressed by the website.

Digital technology...........no place for old men.