Carradice Super C SQR Tour saddlebag

Private Small Ads only. Dealers, traders or commercials will be deleted.
EastSussexCyclist

Carradice Super C SQR Tour saddlebag

Post by EastSussexCyclist »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XB1DLB5Gv8

I'm selling this Carradice Super C SQR Tour saddlebag which I purchased a few weeks ago because I have decided to get a more bikepacking orientated seat pack instead. It is totally brand new and has not been used at all. This is a rigid-form traditional style saddlebag with a very large capacity of 16 litres, so ideal for multi-day tours and a great addition to handlebar and frame bags.
Capacity 16L
Weight 1.3kgs 2.9lbs
Material 18oz Waxed Cotton Duck
Dimensions WxHxD cms/ins 18x37x20cms 7”x14.6”x7.9”
Attachment & Carry Options SQR system bracket included Attach to seatpost Quick removal and fitting
Colour & Material Options Black
Application Large Tour Club rides Overnight

This saddlebag attaches to the seat post by means of a 2-allen-key-adjustment clamp and requires the seat post to be removed from the frame so that the clamp can slide onto the post before the post is replaced within the frame. I have added some thin rubber strips inside the clamp rings for extra grip on seat posts. Once the clamp is installed the saddlebag can be quickly and easiy removed in a few seconds.

I purchased this saddlebag for £89 so I'm asking just £65 for this new and unused item. I am based near Brighton in East Sussex and I am happy to bring this to you if you live within 15 miles of me. Alternatively I can post it to you (adding the postage costs). This is a lovely and durable item from a long-established UK brand, so it's first come first served :)
asinus

Re: Carradice Super C SQR Tour saddlebag

Post by asinus »

You have a private message.
Edmund