Felicity Kendall

Use this board for general non-cycling-related chat, or to introduce yourself to the forum.
bigjim

Re: Felicity Kendall

Post by bigjim »

Felicity Kendal in the good life? Yes please. Did not do it for me as she got older. If we are talking mature ladies? It has got be Deborah in "Everybody Loves Raymond". Pure sex on legs.
Wildduck

Post by Wildduck »

Really can't believe this thread is back again!

Its like that favourite pair of cycling shorts that just keep coming out of the drawer.....
Trice Q 2007 in inky blue (Quackers)
Bacchetta Corsa 26 ATT (The Mad Weeble)
Cube SL Team Cross (Rubberduckzilla)
Homebaked tourer (The Duck's Dream)
MTB mongrel (Harold the Flying Sheep)
Manx Cat

Post by Manx Cat »

Yes, loved and cherished despite the baggy bits. :D :D

Mary
mw3230

Post by mw3230 »

It's bit late of me to comment, but I am the only person who finds this thread somewhat disatasteful and sexist. I am certain that during the latter stages of my career in the public sector I would have potentially subject to discipline procedures had I expressed some of the coments contained herein. Come on moderators ... :?:
Retired and loving it
bigjim

Post by bigjim »

It's bit late of me to comment, but I am the only person who finds this thread somewhat disatasteful and sexist. I am certain that during the latter stages of my career in the public sector I would have potentially subject to discipline procedures had I expressed some of the coments contained herein. Come on moderators ...

Oooer. There goes another nail in the coffin of free speech. "My career in public sector" No suprise there then.
Cunobelin

Post by Cunobelin »

Sexist and patronising, but there is a small glimmer of light ... at least we haven't sacked her because of her age!
bigjim

Post by bigjim »

Really can't believe this thread is back again!

Oh come on. It's Sunday and it's raining. :)
Mick F
Spambuster

Post by Mick F »

....... and it's dark now too.

Did you see that dish with James May on TG earlier in Majorca?
I didn't catch her name, but it didn't matter.
Mick F. Cornwall
braz

Post by braz »

Mick - that dish was Tripe - would have thought that a Mercian owner might have known all about longevity, style, design, intelligence, practicality, and companionship - rather than just being influenced by a made-up face.

Bet she shops at Bike Hut................

but please don't take me seriously! regards, Braz.
Mick F
Spambuster

Post by Mick F »

ah, you watched it then! :lol:
Mick F. Cornwall
braz

Post by braz »

Mick, just caught 30 seconds before I turned it off - becasue I get 'turned off' by the media turning out these 'decorative but dim' people who they think will enhance programs.

But then I'm an old codger now, and can remember when blonde came naturally rather than out of a bottle - if you take off the dye, the eyelashes, the mascara, the foundation makeup, turn on the brain for a bit, modulate the voice into correct spoken English, and find a topic that's worth deconstructing - then I would hope to find someone interesting enough to talk to.

Take bikes - some of them look very pretty - but would you want (careful now!) to go very far with one? - more trouble than they are worth, most of them (Asda say that they are selling 20,000 £99 bikes a week at the moment) - guaranteed until you get them home, probably! But if you search hard, do your research, take advice, and find one that fits you - you get a companion that will not let you down, carry part of your life's load, and looks quite pretty as well! And they don't sell them in Hut Bike!

Ladies, this is not any sort of attempt to be sexist - if anything it's the complete opposite - giving credit and praise where it's best due.

I bet Felicity Kendal can read a map....................

regards to all, Braz.
eileithyia

Post by eileithyia »

mw3230 wrote:It's bit late of me to comment, but I am the only person who finds this thread somewhat disatasteful and sexist. I am certain that during the latter stages of my career in the public sector I would have potentially subject to discipline procedures had I expressed some of the coments contained herein. Come on moderators ... :?:

No it's a fact of life, men of a certain age fantasise over Fliss and we ladies like nice well-toned glutes covered in a nice bit of lycra, topped with some pecs......................... :lol:
I stand and rejoice everytime I see a woman ride by on a wheel the picture of free, untrammeled womanhood. HG Wells
Cunobelin

Post by Cunobelin »

...and at this "certain age"it will remain a fantasy as well!
bigjim

Post by bigjim »

No it's a fact of life, men of a certain age fantasise over Fliss and we ladies like nice well-toned glutes covered in a nice bit of lycra, topped with some pecs.........................

Well you are in the right place :lol:
fylbiker

Post by fylbiker »

eileithyia wrote:No it's a fact of life, men of a certain age fantasise over Fliss and we ladies like nice well-toned glutes covered in a nice bit of lycra, topped with some pecs......................... :lol:

well i think that the fantasies are for fliss as she was. personally i don't need to fantasize; i've got the real thing :D