STOLEN! Cannondale Rush, Glasgow Weekend 24th/25th October

jscordia

STOLEN! Cannondale Rush, Glasgow Weekend 24th/25th October

Post by jscordia »

Hi list.

One of my Glasgow Southside bike buddies had his secure storage broken into by some pretty professional bike thieves this weekend and they took all of his family bikes.

I dont know the details on the 2 hard-tails stolen, though one I believe was an original Specialized Rockhopper rigged for road commutes.

However his pride and joy was his Cannondale Rush Carbon soft-tail with Lefty fork. I've uploaded an image, and tomorrow I'll follow with more details if I can.

A crying shame. We're supposed to be training as a quad for this winter's Strathpuffer race, and he need it back!

All I can ask is that you good people look out for any 'off the back of a lorry' deals or 'too good to be true' ebay deals over the next few weeks!

Many thanks,

Jon
jscordia

Re: STOLEN! Cannondale Rush, Glasgow Weekend 24th/25th October

Post by jscordia »

Sorry, for some reason the original image I thought I'd uploaded didn't. Here it is (hopefully).

Thanks for looking.

Jon
Si

Post by Si »

If your image isn't appearing, which it doesn't appear to be, then it might be too big for the forum (sorry, can't remember the limit). You could either try shrinking it, or hosting it elsewhere and linking to it.
jscordia

Post by jscordia »

Thanks, lets try again....

Ah success, I can see it in the preview. I hope it turns up, a very nice bike!

Again thanks for looking guys and girls

Jon
Attachments
rush low.jpg