Foska

Please be fair and thoughtful in your opinions. No rants please.
Manx Cat

Foska

Post by Manx Cat »

I am thinking of getting myself a couple of cycle jerseys for the summer ahead. I have seen the Foska site and really like several designs - (Im still too fat to fit into their ladies jerseys sadly, but you never know, one day I might shrink enough, but still too tubby for now I need to lose another 2 inches :( ).

So for now, maybe for the last year, I still have to order mans sizes.

I love the marmite jersey from Foska. But, I would like to hear from a couple of folk who perhaps already own a Foska shirt. What is the quality like please?

Many thanks all.

Mary
Wildduck

Re: Foska, what is the quality like?

Post by Wildduck »

Excellent. Have got a marmite and a baked beans jersey both of which are well made and extremely comfortable (have to get some others as I'm sure everybody I cycle with must be bored of seeing me in the same ones!). Always raises a smile wherever I go (although the recumbent helps!).

Mrs.Wildduck also has a marmite water bottle. Also very good quality.

Cannot fault Foska at all.
Trice Q 2007 in inky blue (Quackers)
Bacchetta Corsa 26 ATT (The Mad Weeble)
Cube SL Team Cross (Rubberduckzilla)
Homebaked tourer (The Duck's Dream)
MTB mongrel (Harold the Flying Sheep)
yoyo

Post by yoyo »

I am another Foska fan. I have the London A-Z Cycling shirt and the Bones cycling jacket. They are excellent. The jacket is very warm and needs little underneath it even in winter. My next purchase will be the Wallace and Gromit shirt.

On a recent visit to my LBS the young assistants wanted to know where I have bought my kit. They immediately got onto the internet when I told them.
Wildduck

Post by Wildduck »

Can't see any mention of the Wallace and Grommit shirt on the site. What do you know about it?
Colin Stanley

Post by Colin Stanley »

I have a Beano Training jacket. Really warm in winter and well rain proof. The short sleeved Colmon's mustard jersey is ok too for the summer and very bright! Unless you are tall, you might find a man's fit too long?
NewHorizon

Post by NewHorizon »

Been waiting months for them to get a Test Dummy training jacket and freeride jersey in my size - I'm not sure about many of the other designs - do I really want to advertise mustard or beer or some such thing for free?
nosmo king

Post by nosmo king »

I'm a big fan of Wallace & Gromit and would love a jersey with them on it but I can't find it on the website. Is it in the pipeline? I need a new jersey but I'd like to hang on for a W&G jersey.
yoyo

Post by yoyo »

Perhaps I saw it advertised on their brochure which I received when my son gave me the A-Z shirt for my birthday. It was also on teh brochure that came with my bones jacket which I was given at Christmas.
jan19

Post by jan19 »

Malcolm has the Tangent Jacket which he couldn't be more pleased with. Foska's blurb says
We reckon this is one of those jackets that will get "lived in" during the chilly months

They're right. He rarely uses anything else. £70 well spent.

Jan

:D
kevinn123

Post by kevinn123 »

sorry to resurrect an old thread - foska now have a Wallace and Gromit shirt available for pre-order

- keep up Lad

http://www.foska.com/road-jerseys/mens/wallace-and-gromit-road-jersey.html
Wildduck

Post by Wildduck »

Does anybody know whether they will be restocking their freeride jerseys or are they discontinuing these?
jamesaston43

Post by jamesaston43 »

Hi folks,

Just to let you know if you like the Foska jerseys, there's a little company down in Devon that does a lot of design for local cycle club jerseys and also has some fun jerseys out. The quality is definetely comparable with foska and they're a bit less to buy. Just a thought... here's the link http://www.halfbb.com

Cheers
NewHorizon

Post by NewHorizon »

jamesaston43 wrote:Hi folks,

Just to let you know if you like the Foska jerseys, there's a little company down in Devon that does a lot of design for local cycle club jerseys and also has some fun jerseys out. The quality is definetely comparable with foska and they're a bit less to buy. Just a thought... here's the link http://www.halfbb.com

Seems like that site is not available - 'Error 403 - Forbidden. You tried to access a document for which you don't have privileges.' It was up yesterday when I had a quick look, but none of the images were showing and it looked was very amatuerish and certainly wouldn't persuade me to part with any money.