Confusing areas

Anything about use of this forum : NOT about cycling
Simon L6

Post by Simon L6 »

take a look at another tried and trusted forum. The last time I counted there were 48 boards (first time visitors won't see them all). It didn't just happen - it evolved that way. This form will evolve, and I think we have a good basis.

The test is how well the boards are used. Some boards on ACF are barely used and are kept for sentiments sake. Some have acheived a success that could not have been predicted - I'm thinking in particular of the Audax board.

So - don't get het up about it. The thing is flexible. Time alone will tell.
Yorkshireman

Post by Yorkshireman »

Simon L6 wrote:take a look at another tried and trusted forum. The last time I counted there were 48 boards (first time visitors won't see them all). It didn't just happen - it evolved that way. This form will evolve, and I think we have a good basis.

The test is how well the boards are used. Some boards on ACF are barely used and are kept for sentiments sake. Some have acheived a success that could not have been predicted - I'm thinking in particular of the Audax board.

So - don't get het up about it. The thing is flexible. Time alone will tell.

Just so Simon, and `polite` requests/suggestions seem to be viewed in a constructive way by all concerned. I think that we have the basis for a good forum here ... It`s largely up to `us` :wink:
Colin N.
Lincolnshire is mostly flat ... but the wind is mostly in your face!
http://www.freewebs.com/yorkshireman1/