Computer problem

Anything about use of this forum : NOT about cycling
jb

Computer problem

Post by jb »

Hi

Is it only possible to log on from one computer?

I don't seem to be able to from work it just keeps telling me I've not put the right user name or pass in.
Cheers
J Bro
Si

Post by Si »

you ought to be able to log in from machines other than the one that you registered on - i certainly can!

are you sure that you've got the right ID and password?
Fonant

Post by Fonant »

You should be able to log in from anywhere.

[I've even discovered that the forum doesn't need to save cookies: if you don't allow cookies (or the browser you're using doesn't) the links automatically get a "sid" argument added to keep track of your login.]
Anthony Cartmell (also known as "admin" when posting in a more official capacity on this Forum)
Kangaroo trike, Windcheetah recumbent, Batavus dutch bike, Dawes Galaxy Twin tandem, Pashley unicycle
http://www.fonant.com – Quality web sites.
jb

Post by jb »

Hmmmmm

My home computer logs me in automatically, so I spose its possible I'm not putting the same pass in. However Ive tried alsorts of combinations, is it cap sensitive :?:

I may try logging on this one manually, if I disapear for ever it was nice while it lasted :cry:

Tatty by all :)
Cheers
J Bro
Graham

Post by Graham »

Just use the I forgot my password process at the login. Er, you do remember your Username ?? :wink:
jb

Post by jb »

Ah Ah :)

Must have had the caps lock on when I wrote the password :oops:

Ah well back to work.

PS Graham have you eaten something funny, you don't look well :wink:
Cheers
J Bro
Graham

Post by Graham »

Thanks for your concern. Maybe I should not have gone into the forest to investigate the intense, pulsing, bright light. I can't remember what happened after that. Then I woke up this morning. :shock:
Fonant

Post by Fonant »

jb wrote:Must have had the caps lock on when I wrote the password

Easily done as the little stars, or whatever your browser uses, don't indicate the case of what you're typing.
Anthony Cartmell (also known as "admin" when posting in a more official capacity on this Forum)
Kangaroo trike, Windcheetah recumbent, Batavus dutch bike, Dawes Galaxy Twin tandem, Pashley unicycle
http://www.fonant.com – Quality web sites.