Only obeying orders...

Use this board for general non-cycling-related chat, or to introduce yourself to the forum.
axel_knutt

Only obeying orders...

Post by axel_knutt »

Did you hear the bit on the radio about the woman who was found driving on the railway line because her sat nav had told her to turn left at the level crossing! :D :D
Dai

Post by Dai »

Isn't technology wonderful
reohn2

Re: Only obeying orders...

Post by reohn2 »

axel_knutt wrote:Did you hear the bit on the radio about the woman who was found driving on the railway line because her sat nav had told her to turn left at the level crossing! :D :D

Shame she wasn't level headed.

PS, the voices told me to post it
whoops

Re: Only obeying orders...

Post by whoops »

axel_knutt wrote:Did you hear the bit on the radio about the woman who was found driving on the railway line because her sat nav had told her to turn left at the level crossing! :D :D

Obviously half a sleeper at the time, and her train of thought was elsewhere. Although I understand she was a very level-headed person. :oops: :oops: :oops:
whoops

Post by whoops »

Whoops, Sorry R2 for trunking in on your level-headed remark! Just me letting off steam.
Punk_shore

Post by Punk_shore »

:wink: Obviously, inability to read a map is no barrier to driving a car. Perhaps she was trying to find a platform for her view.
What is the colour(s) of your cycle?
Which of its benefits would you recommend?
Please lookup the Bicycle Renewal Programme, linked to the website button beneath "Santa's Little Helper" cartoon.