CTC forum you have been priceless.

Specific board for this popular undertaking.
mattraisin

CTC forum you have been priceless.

Post by mattraisin »

Just thought I would mention how grateful I am for this communities invaluable help throughout my planning stages of my first ever cycle tour. You have been absolutely brilliant and your advice has been better than I could of ever expected. I haven't been on here as much as I hoped due to heavy student workload (you may think were slackers...that is just the art students!) but every time I return to my pleas for help I always find detailed and respectful replies that make huge differences on every part of my planning. I am probably one of the youngest members on here at just 18 but you have treated me with the same respect as any other user which would be hard to find on any other user based support forum.

Thank you very much CTC community, your help is unrivalled.
A puncture in the middle of nowhere simply gives you more time to admire the view.
boink

Re: CTC forum you have been priceless.

Post by boink »

Nice post apart from that crack about art students. Most of the kids I studied with were working in their studios
over big chunks of the summer holidays and often well into the evening in regular term time. I don't know enough
about other subjects to comment, but at my college, when a student drops an art based A level it's always because
of workload. Not that easy an option.

Now good luck with your trip and remember to take a sketchbook!
mattraisin

Post by mattraisin »

Haha, well at my uni the art students don't even have what you call a workload. I am friends with some...they are quite lucky. Thanks for the good luck.
A puncture in the middle of nowhere simply gives you more time to admire the view.
byegad

Post by byegad »

Is the old joke true?

You get to be an art student by failing all your exams. :D :D
"I thought of that while riding my bike." -Albert Einstein, on the Theory of Relativity

2007 ICE QNT
2008 Hase Kettwiesel AL27
2011 Catrike Trail
1951 engine