Oh dear, that looks like a threat to me

downfader

Oh dear, that looks like a threat to me

Post by downfader »

The comments may have been removed since so please forgive me if this doesnt make much sense.

I saw on MSN news the article about the 5 BC girls who were hit in Belgium. Get well soon ladies!! However some of the comments on there were appauling. Truly sickening. So perhaps others can join me in reporting this nonsense to MSN?

http://news.uk.msn.com/uk/articles.aspx ... 244#uc2Lst

Warning, some of the comments contain swearing and one or two racist words (if the posts are still there, which I sincerly hope not). One user "dvla" says:
run the lot over,when out in a group they just take over the road.if it where motorcycles that would be a gang and plod would turn up, stop us all and give us tickets .there should be a discount on insurance for ever one run over.

If we disable their "voice" I think we can help tackle some of the nonsense we're subjected to on and offline :?
hubgearfreak

Re: Oh dear, that looks like a threat to me

Post by hubgearfreak »

having read some of those comments, it breaks my heart to think that some of the nastiest and stupidest people are legally allowed to drive cars on the public road :cry:
reohn2

Post by reohn2 »

hubgearfreak wrote:having read some of those comments, it breaks my heart to think that some of the nastiest and stupidest people are legally allowed to drive cars on the public road :cry:

Yes,I agree true morons.This is what its come to, sickening people,truly sickening.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"All we are not stares back at what we are"
W H Auden
downfader

Post by downfader »

reohn2 wrote:
hubgearfreak wrote:having read some of those comments, it breaks my heart to think that some of the nastiest and stupidest people are legally allowed to drive cars on the public road :cry:

Yes,I agree true morons.This is what its come to, sickening people,truly sickening.

I still see a ray of hope in there, some people have come out in our defence. I'm still amazed that MSN has allowed the comments to stay up.
reohn2

Post by reohn2 »

downfader wrote:
reohn2 wrote:

I still see a ray of hope in there, some people have come out in our defence. I'm still amazed that MSN has allowed the comments to stay up.

Its the fact such people dimiss other human beings with such venom that I find so upsetting.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"All we are not stares back at what we are"
W H Auden
hubgearfreak

Post by hubgearfreak »

downfader wrote:I still see a ray of hope in there, some people have come out in our defence. .

we know that many drivers are decent sorts, it doesn't really matter if they comment on internet pages or not.
it's the fact that such vile & vindictive people are out of prison that upsets me, let alone out in cars :(
downfader

Post by downfader »

I've met some people like that in person. Most of them are too cowardly to actually act on a vile fantasy such as written there, however theres always one or two that really will scare the hell out of you. That geezer in the DMail article the other week... one example imo. Still thankfully so, so rare.
kwackers

Post by kwackers »

Standard internet nonsense.

The world is full of sad little people who are so miserable that their only "enjoyment" is trying to get a rise from others by writing crap like that.
mw3230

Post by mw3230 »

There are probably politicians who would espouse similar views about immigrants, look at the BNP.
Retired and loving it
gilesjuk

Post by gilesjuk »

kwackers wrote:Standard internet nonsense.

The world is full of sad little people who are so miserable that their only "enjoyment" is trying to get a rise from others by writing crap like that.

I agree. They're pathetic powerless individuals who are cocky and think they are big sat at home in safety. They would never say anything like that to someone's face.