Mountain Biking Clubs (riders) Fleet Hampshire

Trips, adventures, bikes, equipment, etc.
snowriding

Mountain Biking Clubs (riders) Fleet Hampshire

Post by snowriding »

Hi,

Does anyone know of of any regular riders that go out in the above area ?

I am looking to find a group to ride with and learn the local area. As well, as meeting up with a group to be a bit more socialable in my riding.

Or can, any suggest any good trails to hit solo ? I hear the Tweseldoen area is supposed to be very good.

Cheers.
old bird

Post by old bird »

Check out these guys - a really friendly bunch. They ride around Tunnel Hill (Mytchett), Caesars Camp, etc.

www.bikemagic.com/forum/forummessages/m ... /1/V/6/SP/
AndyGuerin

Post by AndyGuerin »

Hi Snowriding

Have you checked out Berks on Bikes. http://www.bobmbc.com

They meet 4 times a week over at Crowthorne and ride out to various places including Swinley, Yateley Heath, Heath Warren, Tweseldown etc.

Drop me a pm if you want more info.

Regards
shelbysteve

Post by shelbysteve »

Again we get up to Caesars Camp Yateley heath and Eversley, You could join in with gorrick.com spring race series this season to get to know the commons! You live right on the door step of Caesars Camp longmoor and behind the race course. From there you can get up to eversley hawley and yateley with out riding on the roads but just crossing them instead.

Peter driver football pitches is the north corner of Caesars Camp! ride up the side between the race course and football pitch and by 2-3 miles your be in the middle of the Caesars Camp forrest! ride up the top then turn left and your find yourself at the pinacle of Caesars Camp! One great view! You even get to see wembley and London.
Bob Bending

Off road rides, North Hants

Post by Bob Bending »

Take a look at the North Hants CTC website

http://www.nhampshirectc.org.uk/

and select 'off-road rides'. The rides are graded, with some marked as 'not suitable for beginners' and others 'beginners welcome'. We never get more than a dozen and it's usually 3-6 riders. Rides are sometimes tough but we try to enjoy a pint after in a nearby pub.

We've also gone to South Wales a couple of times and will undoubtedly revisit.[/url]
rojer007

Re: Mountain Biking Clubs (riders) Fleet Hampshire

Post by rojer007 »

me also interested in these type of adventure dears...
tell me how can i join...
rootes

Post by rootes »

bit further north but good bunch

tunnelhilltrolls.co.uk/
MorleyRdOffRdRiders

Post by MorleyRdOffRdRiders »

There's a group of about 35 now in the Morley Road Off Road Riders - we leave from Morley Road park just 1/2mile down from Farnham Train Station every Sunday morning at 08:00hrs for a 1.5 - 2hr ride.

There's usually about 8-12 make it out every week for a 15-20m ride offside around south Farnham, Hickley Common, Frensham Ponds, Pride of the Valley, Ceasars Camp or Puttenham Common way.

As long as you're there for 08:00hrs there'll always be someone there!

Occasional midweek night rides and occasional further afield too.

Varied abilities, mostly hard tails, couple on full-suss, generally out for fun rides and a laugh. Lycra permitted if you want the pi## taking.
neilgreenfield

Post by neilgreenfield »

MorleyRdOffRdRiders wrote:There's a group of about 35 now in the Morley Road Off Road Riders - we leave from Morley Road park just 1/2mile down from Farnham Train Station every Sunday morning at 08:00hrs for a 1.5 - 2hr ride.

There's usually about 8-12 make it out every week for a 15-20m ride offside around south Farnham, Hickley Common, Frensham Ponds, Pride of the Valley, Ceasars Camp or Puttenham Common way.

As long as you're there for 08:00hrs there'll always be someone there!

Occasional midweek night rides and occasional further afield too.

Varied abilities, mostly hard tails, couple on full-suss, generally out for fun rides and a laugh. Lycra permitted if you want the pi## taking.

hi
im in sunny aldershot.. how do i contact you?
ta
neil
cyclingvirtual

Post by cyclingvirtual »

Also try the new Pedal Heavan shop in fleet, quite a few organise some MTB rides.