Echo-W1 wireless cycle computer

For discussions about bikes and equipment.
fausto99

Echo-W1 wireless cycle computer

Post by fausto99 »

I've had this cycle computer for ages and only now had to change the CR2032 cell. I now need to reset it (wheel size, etc.) and can't find the instructions. I think I bought it from OZZO (now www.inmotionproducts.com?) and I have emailed them but I'm not holding my breath.

Can anyone help?
WrightsW5

Re: Echo-W1 wireless cycle computer

Post by WrightsW5 »

Try youtube, I did my Velo 8 from there even though I had the instructions.
fausto99

Post by fausto99 »

I have Googled extensively, including YouTube videos and not found anything.
The Sheldon Brown site gives the wheel calibration numbers which are a good starting point, but I'm having trouble navigating my way around the set up screens by trial and error. There's one big button on the front, a very small metal push switch and a plastic recessed (push with a pin) switch on the back. There's push or hold with any combination of three switches to go through. I have set it to "miles" instead of "km" and I have set the wheel number to 2155 for starters, but I cannot for the life of me work out how to set the clock! I can change it from 24Hr to 12Hr but I can't find any way to get to the hours and minutes digits.

I have taken my workroom apart and found 2 spare wired computers plus full instructions for the Avocet 30 with countless wheel magnets and front and rear fitting kits, but, nothing on the Echo-W1 wireless! Someone out there must still have that vital bit of paper with the full instructions.
cycleruk

Post by cycleruk »

You'll never know if you don't try it.
fausto99

Post by fausto99 »

Thanks. I had found that since my last post. Yes it is similar. I think I have now worked out how to set the clock. I have also sent Echowell an email in case they still have pdf s of past products.
Crafty Badger

Post by Crafty Badger »

Hi just joined and on reading some members searching for Echo-W1/W2 wireless cycle computer instructions, I also could not find any online, however I have found my own instructions tucked away in an archive. If anyone wishes I will pdf file them asap, and post on here. Thanks
Davebo

Post by Davebo »

Hi, I have one of these. Please could you send me a PDF ?

Thanks very much, DBo.
cranberries

Post by cranberries »

Crafty Badger wrote:Hi just joined and on reading some members searching for Echo-W1/W2 wireless cycle computer instructions, I also could not find any online, however I have found my own instructions tucked away in an archive. If anyone wishes I will pdf file them asap, and post on here. Thanks

I also have one echowell echo w1.
Please send me a copy or upload here one.

Thanks in advance!