Blairs sons incident, knocking down a cyclist

GRAHAM

Blairs sons incident, knocking down a cyclist

Post by GRAHAM »

Does anyone know any details on the above incident which happend in the last couple of weeks. I read in the press that the incident happend on a busy "A road" and that the cyclist was not baddly injured. The article I read gave the impression that because it was a busy" A road" the divier was not at fault. The police are taking no further action. If yound Blair was at fault he should be prosecuted, and the correct message sent to all motorist, not that it is acceptable and just one of those things
gar

Re:Blairs sons incident, knocking down a cyclist

Post by gar »

People are all to keen to prosecute Prime Ministers
themselves which is in fact a consitutional impossibility except for genocideand war crimes, and certainly ot for the UK PM anyway (!).......... so to imagine that the police would not prosecute a man merely because he is the SON of a prime minister takes some doing.

The police do a difficult job and on the whole they do it well. Traffic policing may be the most difficult of all, especially with regard to personal emotions. They become very hardened to death and mayhem. It is more a of a battlefield even than the theatre of war has been in recent years.

Do what you can to help!

g
gar

Post by gar »

Far more people have died on the roads in the UK in the last six months than have done in the last 3 wars

Malvinas/Q8/Iraq

g
Ollie

Post by Ollie »

What are you ranting about? Based on current trends, in the last six months approximately 1600 people will have died on British roads. According to conservative estimates, in excess of 25,000 people have so far lost their lives in the Iraq conflict alone.
nigel

Post by nigel »

I think gar is on about BRITS who have died in the wars -nobody else matters because they are the enemy.
I also think that 1600 dead people in six months on British roads is tragic and worth ranting about.
And another thing -all that fuss about the police mistake on the tube with the Brazilian; it was a mistake and someone died. Big inquiry, world news, talk of 'compensation' of £500,000 . . . if only cyclists lives were worth so much.
Nigel
Ollie

Post by Ollie »

You both make the classic nutter's mistake of forgetting that some things are more important than cycling.
gar

Post by gar »

I am glad you said that as of course I was indeed refering to the number of Brits.

Thanks for saying

g
gar

Post by gar »

Perhaps Olly is refering to War being more important than Cycling, which is of course entirely mistaken.

You are welcome to read my evidence to the Hutton report and War in Iraq FACSelcom ev which is available in the public domain.

No Olly; I did not mention bicycles.

Hazelnuts are falling from the trees at the moment which must be the nuts that you are refering to, certainly not Nigel or the squirrels or me. Let's live in Peace.

g
handallyingharry

Post by handallyingharry »

Is it possible that fewer Brits have died in the last three wars than have died on the roads in THREE months? How many have? Falklands/Q8/Iraq

Handally