Lost Property

bookyman

Lost Property

Post by bookyman »

Cycled from Caputh( near Dunkeld) right upto my home in Inverness yesterday. Wonderful ride up through the Highlands and great weather to boot. Absolutely knackered last night though.Only blot on the day was realizing that somewher between Dunkeld and Blair Atholl I had parted company with a Carradice front pannier which I had borrowed them from my partner. And she is not best pleased. :evil: Indeed she isn't. I was following the Sustrans off road cycle paths most of the time. If anyone should come across it they have my undying grattitude if they could return to me somehow. Keith 07535 118 795. Will fully recompense for troubles and the half jar of peanut butter is theirs to keep! Off for the last couple of days to JOG on Thursday......
notlobgp14

Re: Lost Property

Post by notlobgp14 »

'Parted company with a Front Pannier' How did you manage that and not notice? Was it on the rear rack?
bookyman

Re: Lost Property

Post by bookyman »

I Know-sounds unlikely but it would have come adrift when I put the bike down during a pee stop . The catches do not close properly on my low rider rack. I just didn't notice the seperation as I sped off....