Shutt velo rapide

Please be fair and thoughtful in your opinions. No rants please.
couriertim

Shutt velo rapide

Post by couriertim »

I returned an item to shutt VR. They have not refunded me and after initially acknowledging they had received the item, they no longer return emails or answer their telephone. Has anyone else had the same problems or perhaps they have ceased to trade?. Does anyone have any advise on a course of action to help me get my money back.
Aushiker

Re: Shutt velo rapide

Post by Aushiker »

Did you pay by credit card? If you did do your credit card issuers provide any protection when a credit card is used, i.e., a charge back facility? Here in Australia we can generally raise a complaint with the credit card issuer within 60 days of the transaction seeking a chargeback. I have done this once and got my money back.

Andrew
NewHorizon

Post by NewHorizon »

Perhaps they're flooded. I returned an item a while ago, and had to chase a refund. I was told the person that did them only worked part time and I'd have to wait, as their terms allowed them 30 days to refund - they did it (just) within this period. Together with an unexplained delay in shipping in the first place, it was not the best of experiences.
Last edited by NewHorizon on 13 Feb 2014, 6:56pm, edited 4 times in total.
stewartpratt

Post by stewartpratt »

Not sure if this might help explain the reduced communication…?
https://twitter.com/ShuttVeloRapide/sta ... 9824667648
couriertim

Post by couriertim »

Thanks to those who posted a reply. I have still not received recompense and am pursuing the matter via my credit card issuing company
Braggy

Post by Braggy »

Tim - You should have rung my mobile that is on my emails to you and I could have helped sort this out a long time ago. We have refunded you now, I see you have forgotten to post this here?

Thanks Stewart for your post - Yes I am currently being treated for pancreatic cancer at the John Radcliffe.. The result is things have been a bit of struggle for both Lauren and me. In the meantime we are taking on a telephone service while we recruit an office manager to join the two of us in the office.

Sorry again to anyone who has not had the service we expect to deliver.

Tailwinds, Pete Bragg