four word story game(this may be a game too far)

Separate forum to permit easy exclusion when searching for serious information !
Bmblbzzz

Re: four word story game(this may be a game too far)

Post by Bmblbzzz »

Albert Arkwright, a man of vastly overrated intellect, considered Mrs Arkwright was quite often given to cycling too fast for his own good,despite repeated warnings to maintain the three word cadance whilst riding the rollers. However, on the road four became Albert's magical mantra. Mrs Arkwright however, was pregnant.

Edward Gerbil from the three word story game, nibbled Albert's fundementals which had a distinct aroma of mature stilton,Hmm thought Edward, "That's smelly and rich!"

Meanwhile, Mrs Arkwright was thinking why does Stilton make me go all wobbly?
In the same vein, Albert grasped the handlebars and wobbled off down the steep winding lane carrying on his head essence of human existence. "Strange", he thought, "Why that essence smells odd". "It's your socks". said Mrs A, "when did you get oil on them?" "In the chip shop","and the smoke?"she said looking down at his nether regions in total and utter disbelief."My Yfronts are on." So they should be"but not back to front and outside your Universe, it doesn't look a bit like superman, you stupid boy," said Dringle Snood the Cartwright. "Where's my spares?", said Albert,"inside your vest where you left them "Ah thats right I left them there when I ate my sausages!"."Hmm, or did I cover them with mustard?". The p******e fairy arrived brandishing his shiny pin and stuck it in Albert's prize saveloy. The sausage burst spectacularly, covering Albert, Edward and Dringle
Geoff.D

Post by Geoff.D »

Albert Arkwright, a man of vastly overrated intellect, considered Mrs Arkwright was quite often given to cycling too fast for his own good,despite repeated warnings to maintain the three word cadance whilst riding the rollers. However, on the road four became Albert's magical mantra. Mrs Arkwright however, was pregnant.

Edward Gerbil from the three word story game, nibbled Albert's fourth word away, because
Bmblbzzz

Post by Bmblbzzz »

he
could
not
count
!
Geoff.D

Post by Geoff.D »

Oops! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Edward Gerbil from the three word story game, nibbled Albert's fundementals which had a distinct aroma of mature stilton,Hmm thought Edward, "That's smelly and rich!"

Meanwhile, Mrs Arkwright was thinking why does Stilton make me go all wobbly?
In the same vein, Albert grasped the handlebars and wobbled off down the steep winding lane carrying on his head essence of human existence. "Strange", he thought, "Why that essence smells odd". "It's your socks". said Mrs A, "when did you get oil on them?" "In the chip shop","and the smoke?"she said looking down at his nether regions in total and utter disbelief."My Yfronts are on." So they should be"but not back to front and outside your Universe, it doesn't look a bit like superman, you stupid boy," said Dringle Snood the Cartwright. "Where's my spares?", said Albert,"inside your vest where you left them "Ah thats right I left them there when I ate my sausages!"."Hmm, or did I cover them with mustard?". The p******e fairy arrived brandishing his shiny pin and stuck it in Albert's prize saveloy. The sausage burst spectacularly, covering Albert, Edward and Dringle in "Slime", a failed