Flat Bar 10x3 groupset Ultegra/105/FSA/AVID Now SPLITTING!

Private Small Ads only. Dealers, traders or commercials will be deleted.
The utility cyclist

Flat Bar 10x3 groupset Ultegra/105/FSA/AVID Now SPLITTING!

Postby The utility cyclist » 14 Jul 2018, 2:46am

Flat bar road groupset in superb condition done circa 300 miles consisting of;

Ultegra/SL-R770, 10x3 rapid fire shifters, I have these exact shifters on my day bike and they are superb, better than the 9 speed incarnation which were already brilliant and definitely superior to the 11 speed which are a real disappointment, so much easier to shift than anything else out there IMHO and at the rear as good if not better than Dura Ace 7800 or 9000 (7900 are rubbish) Left has a trim shift on the middle and outer.
£50incl post
Ultegra FD-R773 front mech, excellent condition, makes for easy and accurate shifts on the front. £20posted
Shimano 105/RD-5600 long cage, couple slight marks but all straight £25 posted
Shimano 5600 10 speed cassette 12-27 immaculate condition £15 posted

Shimano HG93 chain, very clean condition, no measurable stretch, includes reusable connecting link 54 links inclusive, £9 posted

FSA Gossamer Hollowtech II 50/39/30 chainset with external 68mm bottom bracket. Hardly any wear on the teeth, crank arms in excellent condition, BB runs lovely and smooth with no play or grinding, only ever used in dry conditions. £58posted.

Avid Single Digit 7R brake calipers - these are some of the best around, I have these fitted on my gravel bike and use the 5s also, Immaculate condition, pads hardly touched. £48 posted
Avid V brake levers + Specialized alloy stem, Specialized oversize flat handlebar + Specialized foam grips with cork flecks, very comfortable indeed. £26 posted

Or the whole lot for £200 collected/£210 posted with full insurance. I could swap out the Avid 7 V brakes and levers for a set of perfect condition Shimano DX cantilevers and a pair of great condition RX100 deep drop dual pivot brakes and -£10.

Everything will be wrapped individually and a box made to fit so it's all secure, Payment via bank transfer, Paypal (personal payment or purchase payment with fees added) or cheque.