Very Low Geared Fat Bike

Separate forum to permit easy exclusion when searching for serious information !
OldLimey

Re: Very Low Geared Fat Bike

Post by OldLimey »

rjb wrote:Will those balloon tyres keep it afloat, could be the start of a new waterbike revolution. :D

I'm glad the bike doesn't know we're making fun of it. Bikes have feelings, too, ya know! :)
Mick F
Spambuster

Post by Mick F »

Bikes don't have feelings ........... YOU feel the bike and you have an empathy with it.
I stroke and caress mine, but they don't feel it ......... it's me that feels them.
Mick F. Cornwall
OldLimey

Post by OldLimey »

Mick F wrote:Bikes don't have feelings ........... YOU feel the bike and you have an empathy with it.
I stroke and caress mine, but they don't feel it ......... it's me that feels them.

I ride the fatty in the mornings, and the beach cruiser in the evenings. I'm very sensitive to their feelings. I know when I take fatty out, the cruiser is feeling like, "Oh, he's taking her out, again, while I just have to sit here all day to wait for a ride." I apologize to her. Then the reverse happens in the evening. I can't ride both bikes at the same time, but how do I get this point across to them?