Altura winter cruiser tights Mens

Private Small Ads only. Dealers, traders or commercials will be deleted.
FREDO

Altura winter cruiser tights Mens

Postby FREDO » 22 Nov 2020, 1:30pm

Does anyone have a pair of the above in good condition size Large, black, no pad and stirrup type endings that they want to sell.
It seems Altura no longer supply them and I cant find anyone that has them in stock now.
Thanks.

JohnW

Re: Altura winter cruiser tights Mens

Postby JohnW » 22 Nov 2020, 10:59pm

FREDO wrote:Does anyone have a pair of the above in good condition size Large, black, no pad and stirrup type endings that they want to sell.
It seems Altura no longer supply them and I cant find anyone that has them in stock now.
Thanks.

Fred - thank you for your PM.
[size=150]I've tried to reply, and I click on "submit" but the system asks me to "Add recipient"...........this I do, and then the system asks me to "Add Recipient". I've done this three or four times, but always get asked to "Add Recipient"

I've given up on it - I could go on forever.

Please see my reply to your PM - below :
Thanks Fred.
I know what you're saying.
The 'Winter Cruisers' that I have for sale are the more recent version, and not as you describe, and as you want. I also have a pair of those earlier 'Winter Cruisers' that you describe and they're different.

The surplus pair that I have are ostensibly the same size but in fact are not. I later bought a pair of the more recent versions but "extra large" size, and they fit OK.

However, the distributers (Zyro) don't list them at all anymore.

I have recently bought some Tudor Sport plusses and longs and they are brilliant - except when they get wet!

So - no sale then - sorry I can't help.

I've removed my post from the Forum thread.

You could also try Corinne Dennis - I have a pair of their shorts, and they're the best I've had.

Kindest of regards, and best of luck.
John.
[/size]

FREDO

Postby FREDO » 23 Nov 2020, 1:07pm

Hi John,
Thanks for taking the time to check and then reply to my query, it seems as you say that I will probably not be able to now get the same as I have and will need to find something similar, so thank you for the suggestions of other companies that do similar tights that may suit me. Thanks again. Fred.

JohnW

Postby JohnW » 23 Nov 2020, 1:45pm

FREDO wrote:Hi John,
Thanks for taking the time to check and then reply to my query, it seems as you say that I will probably not be able to now get the same as I have and will need to find something similar, so thank you for the suggestions of other companies that do similar tights that may suit me. Thanks again. Fred.

Thanks Fred - take care and stay safe.
John.