Orbea Vibe H30

Electrically assisted bikes, trikes, etc. that are legal in the UK
Godzy89

Re: Orbea Vibe H30

Post by Godzy89 »

Great pic :) :)

I have recently purchased the Vibe H30 and i am very impressed with it
It is my first e-bike so i don't have anything else to compare it to but having completed 3 rides on it i can say that it has made a big difference to me being able to get up hills that i struggled with without assistance
I only use the assitance when i need to and after a 20 mile ride on the Preston Guild Wheel last week (which admittedly is fairly flat) the range on the Mahle app had only decreased by 5 mile

Very happy with the bike and the components that it comes with are very good for the cost

John
BudG

Re: Orbea Vibe H30

Post by BudG »

Nice looking bike

Not worked properly since I bought it if you upped the power level it only lasted a push of the pedal not much good on a hill. my partners bike was okay till the other week then it went totally.
We were going to the mainland so we took the bike to a dealer who updated the soft ware at the moment it’s okay. We could only get one bike in the car.

My bike is also suffering from poor grade stainless fittings and is rusting, then when we came home It developed the same fault as the other bike which means I have a 7hr journey to get to a dealer. I will not be making this journey for a few months
Which means I am on an island with an expensive piece of junk that is no good to me.

I don’t know if I am unlucky or this is just Chinese rubbish.