Helmet debate from Helmets in Spain thread

For all discussions about this "lively" subject. All topics that are substantially about helmet usage will be moved here.
mjr

Re: Helmet debate from Helmets in Spain thread

Post by mjr »

Tiggertoo wrote: 1 Feb 2022, 4:51pm
mjr wrote: 31 Jan 2022, 5:45pm
Tiggertoo wrote: 31 Jan 2022, 4:36pm As long as there is no law requiring helmets, [...]
There is, in Spain. As such, that increasingly cycling-hostile country is best avoided.
I don't consider it ethical to take one part of another's post and use it to your advantage.
I was trying to use it to your advantage, pointing out that your lovely comment was rather out of context in a discussion about Spain.
MJR, mostly pedalling 3-speed roadsters. KL+West Norfolk BUG incl social easy rides http://www.klwnbug.co.uk
All the above is CC-By-SA and no other implied copyright license to Cycle magazine.
mattheus

Re: Helmet debate from Helmets in Spain thread

Post by mattheus »

mjr wrote: 1 Feb 2022, 9:36pm
Tiggertoo wrote: 1 Feb 2022, 4:51pm
mjr wrote: 31 Jan 2022, 5:45pm

There is, in Spain. As such, that increasingly cycling-hostile country is best avoided.
I don't consider it ethical to take one part of another's post and use it to your advantage.
I was trying to use it to your advantage, pointing out that your lovely comment was rather out of context in a discussion about Spain.
Mr Tigger,
Please be assured, Mr mjr means well!