Neil Oliver lidless

For all discussions about this "lively" subject. All topics that are substantially about helmet usage will be moved here.
Mick F
Spambuster

Re: Neil Oliver lidless

Post by Mick F »

Still never heard of him, or care either.

I could go to the trouble of Googling, but to be frank - honest? - I can't be bothered.
Mick F. Cornwall
reohn2

Post by reohn2 »

Mick F wrote: 22 Sep 2022, 4:32pm Still never heard of him, or care either.

I could go to the trouble of Googling, but to be frank - honest? - I can't be bothered.
Yer not missing much TBH :wink:
-----------------------------------------------------------
"All we are not stares back at what we are"
W H Auden
pete75

Post by pete75 »

reohn2 wrote: 22 Sep 2022, 9:18am
pete75 wrote: 21 Sep 2022, 11:13am
mattheus wrote: 21 Sep 2022, 8:08am
Fascinating!
Why?
Mattheus is a fully paid up and founding member of Sarcasmaholics Anonymous :roll:
Nowt sarcastic in saying it's fascinating that neither Mick nor me haven't heard of some minor Scottish celebrity. Looked him up and he's "famous" mainly for wierd ideas about Covid and Vaccines along with admiration for Richard Starkey. It says much about Oliver that he admires a man who says things like "Slavery was not genocide, otherwise there wouldn't be so many damn blacks in Africa or in Britain would there?"
'Give me my bike, a bit of sunshine - and a stop-off for a lunchtime pint - and I'm a happy man.' - Reg Baker
Jdsk

Post by Jdsk »

pete75 wrote: 22 Sep 2022, 6:08pmLooked him up and he's "famous" mainly for wierd ideas about Covid and Vaccines along with admiration for Richard Starkey. It says much about Oliver that he admires a man who says things like "Slavery was not genocide, otherwise there wouldn't be so many damn blacks in Africa or in Britain would there?"
Spot-on, except that was David!

: - )

Jonathan
https://www.facebook.com/TheRingoStarrA ... onSociety/
reohn2

Post by reohn2 »

pete75 wrote: 22 Sep 2022, 6:08pm
reohn2 wrote: 22 Sep 2022, 9:18am
pete75 wrote: 21 Sep 2022, 11:13am
Why?
Mattheus is a fully paid up and founding member of Sarcasmaholics Anonymous :roll:
Nowt sarcastic in saying it's fascinating that neither Mick nor me haven't heard of some minor Scottish celebrity. Looked him up and he's "famous" mainly for wierd ideas about Covid and Vaccines along with admiration for Richard Starkey. It says much about Oliver that he admires a man who says things like "Slavery was not genocide, otherwise there wouldn't be so many damn blacks in Africa or in Britain would there?"
My bold

Oops! :roll:
-----------------------------------------------------------
"All we are not stares back at what we are"
W H Auden
pete75

Post by pete75 »

Jdsk wrote: 22 Sep 2022, 6:17pm
pete75 wrote: 22 Sep 2022, 6:08pmLooked him up and he's "famous" mainly for wierd ideas about Covid and Vaccines along with admiration for Richard Starkey. It says much about Oliver that he admires a man who says things like "Slavery was not genocide, otherwise there wouldn't be so many damn blacks in Africa or in Britain would there?"
Spot-on, except that was David!

: - )

Jonathan
https://www.facebook.com/TheRingoStarrA ... onSociety/
My mistake - can't imagine Ringo ever saying something like that!
'Give me my bike, a bit of sunshine - and a stop-off for a lunchtime pint - and I'm a happy man.' - Reg Baker