Denmark phone plan?

Cycle-touring, Expeditions, Adventures, Major cycle routes NOT LeJoG (see other special board)
Woodtourer

Denmark phone plan?

Post by Woodtourer »

After a bit of research it seems like Lebera mobile is the plan for us . So wondering if anyone has first hand knowledge if this can be purchased at the Copenhagen airport? Or do I have to search out a phone store?
Thanks!
rotavator

Re: Denmark phone plan?

Post by rotavator »

If you have no luck here, you could try the cyclechat.net forum because there is Denmark resident who posts there.
simonhill

Post by simonhill »

TripAdvisor forum (note forum) is a useful place to find out general tourist queries.

I've not looked at the Denmark forum but questions such as this are frequently asked on the Portugal and Spain forums.
al_yrpal

Post by al_yrpal »

O2 simm from almost any uk supermarket?

Al
Reuse, recycle, thus do your bit to save the planet.... Get stuff at auctions, Dump, Charity Shops, Facebook Marketplace, Ebay, Car Boots. Choose an Old House, and a Banger ..... And cycle as often as you can......
mjr

Post by mjr »

al_yrpal wrote: 27 Jul 2022, 8:32am O2 simm from almost any uk supermarket?
Woodtourer might not be visiting the UK first.

I also know someone who has recently got an O2 phone and it seems some faffing has to be done from a wifi connection to emable roaming, but I don't know details yet.
MJR, mostly pedalling 3-speed roadsters. KL+West Norfolk BUG incl social easy rides http://www.klwnbug.co.uk
All the above is CC-By-SA and no other implied copyright license to Cycle magazine.
simonhill

Post by simonhill »

Al, you often recommend O2, but there are restrictions re use abroad. Quote:

"You can only use our services for periodic travel (like holidays or short breaks) in our Europe Zone (excluding the UK). Otherwise we may charge you for using our services in our Europe Zone (excluding the UK). "

I suspect buying one and going abroad straight away would fall foul of this rule. Also maybe not suitable for longer trips.
al_yrpal

Post by al_yrpal »

Good point Simon

Al
Reuse, recycle, thus do your bit to save the planet.... Get stuff at auctions, Dump, Charity Shops, Facebook Marketplace, Ebay, Car Boots. Choose an Old House, and a Banger ..... And cycle as often as you can......