Evening meal

Use this board for general non-cycling-related chat, or to introduce yourself to the forum.
Audax67

Re: Evening meal

Post by Audax67 »

We have our main meal at lunchtime and just grab a snack in the evening. I rather fancy a croque madame tonight - toasted ham & cheese sandwich with a poached egg on top. Very good slathered with ketchup but we haven't any. Maybe Marmite then.

Except - bugger - I finished the ham for breakfast this morning.
Have we got time for another cuppa?
axel_knutt

Post by axel_knutt »

Quiche, grilled potatoes, broccoli.
“I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche
Mick F
Spambuster

Post by Mick F »

al_yrpal wrote: 24 Sep 2022, 5:13pm Seems to me you are often in a stew....I'll get me coat...
Stew and Dumplings.jpg
Mick F. Cornwall
peetee

Post by peetee »

Rather excelled myself Sunday evening. I cooked toad-in-the-hole but decided to zing it up a bit. The sausages were pre-cooked with onion and garlic and mustard was added to the batter mixture.
Deeee-lish!
The older I get the more I’m inclined to act my shoe size, not my age.
PedallingSquares

Post by PedallingSquares »

peetee wrote: 28 Nov 2022, 5:01am Rather excelled myself Sunday evening. I cooked toad-in-the-hole but decided to zing it up a bit. The sausages were pre-cooked with onion and garlic and mustard was added to the batter mixture.
Deeee-lish!
I make one with Chipolatas,fried peppers and red onion.
I fry the red onions and bell or sweet peppers with a bit of garlic,add them to partly cooked Chipolatas then add the batter :mrgreen: 8)