Tires & Bankrupt Bikes!

Cycle-touring, Expeditions, Adventures, Major cycle routes NOT LeJoG (see other special board)
Woodtourer

Tires & Bankrupt Bikes!

Post by Woodtourer »

I'm here in the US and had inquired about the UK Bankrupt Bikes as Iwanted to buy some Schwalbe Marathon Supreme tires from their ebay store. Received positive feedback here so I placed the order after a few messages back and forth about their unusual ebay ad quantity desired list. Followed their instructions and received my order or I should say 1/2. Sent off a note and after sending a pic of what I received them immediately said a mistake was made and the additional 2 tires will be shipped.
So great customer service!
Sweep

Re: Tires & Bankrupt Bikes!

Post by Sweep »

unusual mistake.
thanks for feedback.
Sweep
simonhill

Post by simonhill »

I'd wait till I received the extra before complementing them. After all, they did cock up the first despatch.

Can you say which Supremes you got please. Version one or two. There should be a small HSnnn code on the tyres.
Carlton green

Post by Carlton green »

simonhill wrote: 1 Apr 2023, 12:52am I'd wait till I received the extra before complementing them. After all, they did cock up the first despatch.
You’re right, but stuff happens and a willingness to try to put errors right is a major step in the right direction.
Don’t fret, it’s OK to: ride a simple old bike; ride slowly, walk, rest and admire the view; ride off-road; ride in your raincoat; ride by yourself; ride in the dark; and ride one hundred yards or one hundred miles. Your bike and your choices to suit you.
Woodtourer

Post by Woodtourer »

I hope didn't speak too soon. I have not yet received a tracking confirmation.
Woodtourer

Post by Woodtourer »

After a few messages back and forth the tires are on the way along with a Royal Mail tracking number.