Forum statistics

Anything about use of this forum : NOT about cycling
thirdcrank

Forum statistics

Post by thirdcrank »

On the locked section "About these boards" there are several brief reports from Admin covering the extent of forum usage by humans. I cannot see any sort of recent update (last I can see is June 2012) although I get the impression from replies about data protection some info is still collated.

Without wanting to create a load of work, is there anything readily available about "human" usage of the forum, especially in a comparative form since 2012

(I've only used the word "human" to be consistent with the usage by Admin on "About these boards.")
Mick F
Spambuster

Re: Forum statistics

Post by Mick F »

Was it about 2012 when the forum was updated again?
Maybe some info about stats was saved from back then perhaps.
Mick F. Cornwall
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

What sort of thing are you interested in knowing?
thirdcrank

Post by thirdcrank »

Just the type of thing included in the first few reports in the "About these boards" section which I cannot link. The nearer any info is to the type of thing already published to facilitate comparison the better. It's probably a sign of tempus fugit and my unreliable memory that I was surprised there was nothing more recent on that board

I'm doing a lot more sitting about than used to be the case. I get the impression that there is less "human" activity than there used to be and I was wondering if I was right.

Yesterday evening, there seemed to be little or no "human" activity for several hours.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Aha, I see, I had forgotten about those statistics.

Sadly there's a gap recently, but I've re-instated AWstats logfile analysis so I can produce comparable data soon.

viewtopic.php?p=1768811#p1768811
thirdcrank

Post by thirdcrank »

admin wrote: 26 Apr 2023, 2:43pm Aha, I see, I had forgotten about those statistics.

Sadly there's a gap recently, but I've re-instated AWstats logfile analysis so I can produce comparable data soon.

viewtopic.php?p=1768811#p1768811
And I thought I was the one with the dodgy memory.

Thanks for dealing with this.