Attachments

Anything about use of this forum : NOT about cycling
cooper_coleraine

Attachments

Post by cooper_coleraine »

How do I attach a photo from my gallery to a Forum post ?
Thanks
al_yrpal

Re: Attachments

Post by al_yrpal »

Look underneath the topic review box and click on the attachments tab. Navigate to the picture and follow instruction to 'place inline'

Al
Reuse, recycle, thus do your bit to save the planet.... Get stuff at auctions, Dump, Charity Shops, Facebook Marketplace, Ebay, Car Boots. Choose an Old House, and a Banger ..... And cycle as often as you can......
Psamathe

Post by Psamathe »

cooper_coleraine wrote: 26 Aug 2023, 9:04am How do I attach a photo from my gallery to a Forum post ?
Thanks
What is "M<y Gallery"? I've not seen any "My Gallery" on the forum (might have missed it), so maybe on your phone or tablet or computer, Windown macOs, iPadOS, iOS, Android, and which of many hundreds of apps that provide Gallery functionality. A lot of options.

Ian
al_yrpal

Post by al_yrpal »

If you have an Android device you will know instantly what a Gallery is.

Al
Reuse, recycle, thus do your bit to save the planet.... Get stuff at auctions, Dump, Charity Shops, Facebook Marketplace, Ebay, Car Boots. Choose an Old House, and a Banger ..... And cycle as often as you can......
Psamathe

Post by Psamathe »

al_yrpal wrote: 26 Aug 2023, 11:20am If you have an Android device you will know instantly what a Gallery is.

Al
I do know what a "Gallery" is. Just there are lots of different Galleries on different devices and the options/user interfaces, etc. is very different on different devices e.g.
if you want to share a photo from Lr Gallery on iPhone it's very different from sharing a photo from Apple Photos Gallery on iPhone ... So what "Gallery" OP is using is very relevant.

So a question of what is "My Gallery" that OP is using, not what a Gallery is"

Ian
thirdcrank

Post by thirdcrank »

There are several threads in the "using the forum: report difficulties" section

I think this is as succinct as it gets

viewtopic.php?p=1754294#p1754294

If you want to check your efforts before posting, there's the "Test" section, although best to delete when you are satisfied or some smart a may add their own unsolicited comments
slowster

Post by slowster »

Thread moved from 'Does anyone know...?' to 'Using the Forum - request help : report difficulties'.