Funniest clean joke I've heard recently

Use this board for general non-cycling-related chat, or to introduce yourself to the forum.
Audax67

Re: Funniest clean joke I've heard recently

Post by Audax67 »

cycleruk wrote: 10 Feb 2022, 10:42am windows chat.jpg
AKA the wifey network.
Have we got time for another cuppa?
cycleruk

Post by cycleruk »

Audax67 wrote: 12 Feb 2022, 9:19am
AKA the wifey network.
Did you hear about her from up the road. I heard that she was ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVLtJxBqtSA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hrp78EZ4jCQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjVQOjBPJ_o
You'll never know if you don't try it.
Slowtwitch

Post by Slowtwitch »

The past, the present, and future indicative walk into a bar.

It was very tense.
Slowtwitch

Post by Slowtwitch »

Times New Roman, Helvetica and Franklin Gothic walk into a bar.

I'm sorry, says the barman. We don't serve your type in here :lol:
Cowsham

Post by Cowsham »

cycleruk wrote: 12 Feb 2022, 5:16pm
Audax67 wrote: 12 Feb 2022, 9:19am
AKA the wifey network.
Did you hear about her from up the road. I heard that she was ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVLtJxBqtSA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hrp78EZ4jCQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjVQOjBPJ_o
Our version

https://youtu.be/nODYOP6G_Pk

https://youtu.be/H0sMZHlfNb8
I am here. Where are you?
Slowtwitch

Post by Slowtwitch »

A man walks into a bar and orders 12 shots of malt whisky. Before the barman even returns with the bill, the man has slammed back half of them and shows no signs of slowing down. As the guy finishes his final shot, the barman asks, "Why are you drinking so fast?"

The guy wipes his mouth and replies, "You would be drinking fast, too, if you had what I had." The barman, concerned asks, "What do you have?"

The guy says, "One pound fifty,” and runs out the door.
Slowtwitch

Post by Slowtwitch »

An Englishman, an Irishman, and a Scotsman, all walk into a bar and order a beer. The barman pours them three beers, however there are flies in each pint of beer.

The Englishman pushes the beer aside and says, “That’s disgusting, I can't drink that! ”

The Irishman pulls the fly out and starts drinking the beer.The Scotsman pulls the fly out, sets it on the counter and shouts, “SPIT THAT OUT YOU B#@T%#D.”
Debs

Post by Debs »

Thinking of doing a Victor Meldrew impersonation?

a) don’t

b) leave it
mattheus

Post by mattheus »

Debs wrote: 22 Mar 2022, 9:14pm Thinking of doing a Victor Meldrew impersonation?

a) don’t

b) leave it
Had to read that twice ... :P
reohn2

Post by reohn2 »

On a very dark night lashing down with rain,a man and his wife are tucked up in bed cozy and warm about to nod off to sleep when there suddenly comes banging on the front door.
They both look at one another,the lady says "you better go down and see who it is"
So dutifully the chap puts on his jeans and t shirt and goes down,opens the door to a man soaked to the skin who says "please help me I need a push!".
The chap says "what do you think I am the RAC,f*** off and don't come knocking on my door again!" and slams the door in his face.
He then returns to bed where his wife say "who was it?"
He says "some idiot wanting a push,I told him to get lost I'm not a breakdown service"
His wife says "well that's not very nice,remember a couple of years ago when we had a puncture in the car and a man stopped and helped because you didn't know how to change the wheel? Well I think you should return the favour and go and help that man outside who needs your help"
So reluctantly the chap puts his jeans and t shirt on again,goes down stairs into the pitch black night and shouts into the blackness "WHERE'S THE MAN WHO NEEDS A PUSH?"
A voice out of the darkness shouts back "OVER HERE,I'M ON THE SWING"
-----------------------------------------------------------
"All we are not stares back at what we are"
W H Auden
Cowsham

Post by Cowsham »

reohn2 wrote: 23 Mar 2022, 2:23pm On a very dark night lashing down with rain,a man and his wife are tucked up in bed cozy and warm about to nod off to sleep when there suddenly comes banging on the front door.
They both look at one another,the lady says "you better go down and see who it is"
So dutifully the chap puts on his jeans and t shirt and goes down,opens the door to a man soaked to the skin who says "please help me I need a push!".
The chap says "what do you think I am the RAC,f*** off and don't come knocking on my door again!" and slams the door in his face.
He says "some idiot wanting a push,I told him to get lost I'm not a breakdown service"
His wife says "well that's not very nice,remember a couple of years ago when we had a puncture in the car and a man stopped and helped because you didn't know how to change the wheel? Well I think you should return the favour and go and help that man outside who needs your help"
So reluctantly the chap puts his jeans and t shirt on again,goes down stairs into the pitch black night and shouts into the blackness "WHERE'S THE MAN WHO NEEDS A PUSH?"
:lol:
I am here. Where are you?
kylecycler

Post by kylecycler »

reohn2 wrote: 23 Mar 2022, 2:23pm On a very dark night lashing down with rain,a man and his wife are tucked up in bed cozy and warm about to nod off to sleep when there suddenly comes banging on the front door.
Believe it or not, that's essentially a true story about Tommy Steele - I remember hearing it in a documentary about him donkey's years ago. He tended to get a bit hyper at nights and pretty much did what the joke describes - knocked on someone's door, asked for a push and turned out to be out in the garden on the swing. Whether he'd heard the joke first and was just having a laugh or whether the joke's about him I wouldn't know, but it did actually happen. :)
pete75

Post by pete75 »

A French joke.

Comment reconnaître un Belge dans un aéroport?

C'est le seul qui lance du pain aux avions.
'Give me my bike, a bit of sunshine - and a stop-off for a lunchtime pint - and I'm a happy man.' - Reg Baker
richards

Post by richards »

Un peu raciste hein?
pete75

Post by pete75 »

richards wrote: 23 Mar 2022, 11:47pm Un peu raciste hein?
I wasn't aware the French and Belgians are different races.
'Give me my bike, a bit of sunshine - and a stop-off for a lunchtime pint - and I'm a happy man.' - Reg Baker